3 in stock
Part 1 - rust finish paint
Part 2 - rust finish activator
Part 3 - matte sealer
- Part 1 - Stir contents thoroughly before and during use with a broad, flat stirrer, using an upward action, you must mix the iron particles in that may have sunk to the base.
- Can be brushed or rolled on, can be used over any colour paint if you wish. Use a disposable brush preferably not synthetic, apply 2 coats.
- Allow 6 hours between coats, once the second coat is touch dry, you can move to Part 2.
- Part 2 - apply 1 coat of rust finish activator over touch dry rust paint finish after 30 minutes, mist water over the surface, keeping the surface moist for at least 2 hours. for an advanced rust finish, you can keep misting for up to 4 days, to speed up the process you can add salt to your spray bottle.
- once you have achieved your desired rust finish proceed to Part 3 by sealing with our matte finish - sealing is optional but highly recommended. you have created real rust.
Please note that L'essentiel Botanics Rusted Range is the exact same product as Pureco Rust Finish Range - Pureco are the company that purchased the formulas when L'essentiel Closed. The below videos show the application of the products.