Pureco Silk Finish - Buttercup
- Pureco Silk Finish Paint is a velvety smooth, all-in-one mineral paint that does not require sealing.
- Australian Made & Owned, Eco Friendly, VOC Free
- Water-based & Water Clean Up
- Low Sheen Satin Finish that’s easy to clean and stain-resistant
- 7-14 Day Cure Time - Please note cure time is dependant on the environmental conditions.
- Easy to use and can be applied to a wide range of surfaces including wood, metal, glass, ceramic, plastic, and even fabric
- The paint can be applied with a brush, roller, or sprayed. If spraying, thin with water, as necessary. Our product can be thinned by up to 30%.
- Quick-drying time 30 min – 1hr, re-coat in 2 hours
- In most cases, 2 coats are all you need however for brights and whites 3-4 coats may be required over some substrates. Covers approximately 11 square meters per 1L. 200ml will cover approx. 2-3 square meters and 600ml will cover approx. 7-8 square meters in normal conditions. Compatible with the complete range of Pureco products, excluding beeswax polish.
- Drying Times Touch: 30 Minutes (at 25 °C) ; Re-coat: 4 Hours (at 25 °C).
How to use: For best results always clean the surface prior to painting with hot soapy water. We strongly recommend scruff sanding with 80grit sandpaper to give the surface tooth and apply one coat of PURECO BASE & BLOCKER to further help with adhesion - not all pieces will need BASE & BLOCKER, assess on a case by case basis. Applying 1 coat of PURECO BASE & BLOCKER over dark surfaces prior to paint with Whites & Brights will reduce the number of coats of Silk Finish needed. Always STIR your paint well, ensure the brush/roller or sprayer is clean and ready for use. Apply 2-4 coats, in most cases, 2 coats are all you need. Sanding between coats is completely optional to help smooth brush strokes, Pureco Silk Finish self-levels, using a high-quality synthetic brush like our brushes (find them HERE) will help achieve a beautiful finish. Pureco Silk Finish has a built-in sealer as such there is no need to further seal unless desired.
*Please note: Our Silk Finish range should be used in conjunction which our Base & Blocker as they are produced to work together. We cannot guarantee that when you using other brands of stain blockers, you will achieve optimum coverage or results with our Silk Finish range.
Sourced, mixed, poured & packaged in Newcastle, Australia, Pureco is Australian Owned & Made. Sourcing only the best Australian ingredients to create an amazing range of Eco-Friendly Certified, No VOC [Volatile Organic Compound], Cruelty-Free, Non-Toxic, Child Safe, Solvent Free, Water-Based products. Although Pureco may be new, Laurie has years of experience in the painting and finishing industry and brings us products that we know and love with her very own twist.
@thepaintedbrush_and_co ♬ original sound - Elise Parker
**PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR ARTISTS NAME/BUSINESS. WE THANK ALL CONTRIBUTORS FOR ALLOWING US TO SHOWCASE YOUR BEAUTIFUL WORK. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE YOUR WORK PLEASE EMAIL US email@example.com