Pureco Liquid Wax
Pureco Liquid Wax
3 in stock
NOW AVAILABLE IN 200ML & 600ML JARS
Pureco's beautiful Liquid wax is a thick blend of nourishing waxes and oils with a similar texture to a thick body butter or moisturiser. It can be applied over Raw Timber, Stained Timber, Chalk Paint (Pureco Chalk Finish), Milk Paints & All-in-one paints like Pureco Silk Finish. You can also apply it to leather to nourish and hydrate it.
- Pureco’s liquid wax contains a natural oil that allows the wax to dry & harden.
- Australian Made & Owned.
- Drys to an almost invisible matt finish (for clear wax).
- Durable & hydrating
- Easy to reapply as needed
- Available in Clear, Black, White & Antique Brown.
How to Apply:
1. Ensure your surface is clean and free from debris.
2. Wipe or brush wax evenly over your surface (we recommend a brush for stained & raw timber as the fibres of a cloth can catch).
4. For raw or stained timber use 1000-grit sandpaper and gently buff the wax, this pushes the wax deeper into the grain and removes any timber fibres which have "stood up" leaving you with a buttery smooth finish. This process can also be applied over paint, it's a great way to smooth the surface, however, be careful not to remove the paint.
3. Allow to soak in for 5-15 minutes then buff with a lint-free cloth to remove the excess. Repeat if you feel the surface requires it.
*Please Note - Liquid Wax contains no chemical stabilizers as such is very susceptible to changes in temperature. It will thicken in the cooler months and liquefy more in the summer months, just make sure to give it a good shake before use. If the wax thickens place in a bowl of warm water to soften. (DO NOT MICROWAVE). If it is subjected to extreme temperatures such as below 10 or above 35 degrees it may alter its structure and effective use.
Please contact us if you require a Safety Data Sheet.
Pureco is Australian Made & Owned and produces Eco-Friendly and VOC free products.
Selecting the best finish for your project can be a confusing and challenging process. Check out our quick and easy Finishes information guide to help you in your decision-making process. Get your copy here!